So I have been thinking about life here lately and I have always wanted to sit down and make out a "Bucket List". If you are not familiar with the term, it means things that I want to do before I die. The more that I have thought about it, the harder it is to narrow down the things that are most important to me....so here goes...My Bucket List!
1) See my Children graduate from college and get great jobs that they love.
2) Meet my future grandchildren.
3) Write and Publish a book.
4) Fly in a Plane
5) Visit Italy, France, and Hawaii
6) Go back to school and get a higher degree.
7) Get back into shape since I am done having kiddies.
8) Be able to work from home, at the hours that I choose, in whatever I want to wear (yes, pjs!)
9) Lead those in my family that have not been saved to know Jesus as their Savior.
10) Be Happy
I know that this is a small list...I could go on and on about things that I would love to do. The most important ones to me are actually the last two. I want to live my life happily and knowing that I have done good in this life to bring others happiness.
What is on your Bucket List? Leave me some comments and let me know your thoughts on this topic!